Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chicago and Kaitlyn!

Hello!

So my mom and I went to Chicago last week to visit Heath and Thais. They were moving on Saturday and they still had a lot of packing to do so we helped them pack some of their stuff. We also ate some amazing brunch two of the days we were there! It was a great time and I am really glad we were there to kick Heath's butt into gear so he could keep packing. I always love going to Chicago and I would love to live there one day. It is an amazing city!

The day after we got back from Chicago, my friend Kaitlyn was suppose to come visit, but of course the Massachusetts weather had a different plan. There were tornado warnings and suppose to be major thunder storms so her flight got canceled. She ended up coming in that afternoon. We made our famous pasta for dinner and then just hung out the rest of the night. On Sunday we went to church and then spontaneously decided to head up to Maine again! Well most of you will remember that there was a hurricane off the coast last weekend and unfortunately that made Maine unbelievably humid! So that was no fun but it was beautiful anyways! Then we went back home and played a game of Phase 10, which Kaitlyn won.. ugh!! The next day we all worked out and then got ready to go to a Red Sox game. The game was very fun, but once again Boston had amazingly humid weather so that sucked! We headed back on the train and didn't get home until around midnight! The next day was a chill day because she had to leave in the early afternoon. We watched Friends most of the day and now I have converted Kaitlyn into a Friends fan as well! It was really sad to say goodbye and I wish that she lived closer so that I could see her more often!

So now i only have two days until I head back to DC!! That means I have SO much to do!! haha so I should get going.... My next update will be from the amazing school of Georgetown University!! Hoya Saxa!!


WOoHOo!!

Mackensey

2 comments:

Demetria said...

PHASE 10!! i rocked at that game ;) tehe.

Mackensey Carter said...

yah since you cheated.... just like Cranium.... :)