Thursday, August 28, 2008

Who doesn't love some classes???

Okay so I have had and survived my first day of classes. So on Mon, Wed, and Fri I have Spanish and The Problem of God. On Monday and Wed. I have Religion and Society. On Tuesday and Thursday I have General Psychology and Intro to African American Studies. I like all of my professors so far and my class sizes range anywhere from 9 people in my religion and Society class to 80 people in my psych class. I have a lot of reading for my classes and some crazy papers but all in all I think I will be okay..Oh and my teachers range from a 30 something-year old Argentinean to a (I don't even know how old) Jesuit, Father King. Hopefully I won't have too many horror stories but I am sure there will be some.... I did my first load of laundry that was very successful and when I am not reading or doing stuff like that I am watching Grey's Anatomy in my room.... (I know lame) but I have met very interesting and diverse people and hope to meet even more.... I love you guys!! Call me whenever.. By the way pray for me because I have a run test on Wednesday that is going to be very difficult. I met all of the softball girls and coaches last night and they all seem very nice! I am excited for this year and I am sure it will be very memorable.....

Mackensey Leigh Carter

2 comments:

Ash and Courtney Carter said...

Enjoy those classes... wait until you are four years out of college and your brain turns to mush like mine. You better update this dang blog like everyday because that is about how often I check it (yeah, everyday)... and I need information.

Heath and Thais said...

We believe in you, Mac! You're going to have a fantastic fall. We'll call to catch up soon.